PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES TO THE FOREIGN NATIONALS
The following activities are prohibited to the foreign nationals within the territory of Mongolia
- In exercising the rights and freedoms provided by legislation and the international treaties of Mongolia, a foreign national shall not act in a way which conflicts with the interest of Mongolia, the rights and freedoms of Mongolian citizen or other human’s rights;
- A foreign national shall not elect or be elected for the elections of the President and the State Great Khural as well as self-governing bodies of administrative units of Mongolia and shall not take part in national referendum.
- A foreign national shall not engage in any political activities including setting up or joining organizations, which carry out political activities in Mongolia, or providing asset or financial support to them;
- A foreign national shall not carry out activities aimed at harming the national unity of Mongolia, spread cruel and inhuman religious teachings and doctrines, conduct religious activities in violation of human rights and by using other illegal methods, distribute, promote and use adultery/pornography, narcotic drugs, and psychotropic substances;
- A foreign national shall not carry out activities without permits when it demands to carry out it with the permit according to the legislation and/or by the decision of the competent organization or officials;
- A foreign national shall not violate regulations of visa, residence, and registration, and change the place of living to administrative units other than registered or be employed without authorization from the competent state authority.
- Other activities prohibited by legislation.